Great Gatsby Gala - Friday, October 16, 2020
Dress as a gangster or silent screen star. Come as a flapper or come as you are! Step back to the Roaring 20’s where you will be surrounded by the sights and sounds of the era. Come dressed in your favorite 1920’s inspired black tie attire and have a great time and to support Dare 2 Care International! Please join us at the Great Gatsby Gala at the beautiful Ariel Pearl Center for dinner, dancing, raffles and a night of fun supporting a great cause!
- Real vaults — in a historic bank building!
- Live music by Just Jazz Live
- An absolutely fun Mirror Photo Booth provided by the Cleveland Photographic Company
- A unique wine pull
- High-priced auction items
- Open bar with signature drinks from the 1920’s provided by Seven Brothers Distilling Company
- Wine provided by Benny Vino Urban Winery
- Coffee station provided by Fiona’s Coffee Bar and Bakery
- Surprises throughout the night
- Gourmet food stations provided by Italian Creations
- Beer provided by Working Class Brewery
- Entire full room of desserts
- Live fortune teller
- Unique twists throughout the night (shhhhh!)
Event Price Significance:
There are approximately 153 million orphaned children in the world according to UNICEF. Tickets are $153 per couple $76.50 per person. Limited seats available.
Sincere Thanks to Our Great Gatsby Presenting Sponsor (Exclusive)
Thanks to our The Bees Knees Sponsor
Thanks to our Puttin’ on the Ritz Sponsors
Thanks to our Cat’s Meow Sponsor
Thanks to our Gangster/Flapper Sponsor